At Whickham Parochial we aim to provide a high-quality physical education curriculum that inspires all of our pupils to succeed and excel in sport and other physically demanding activities.
We aim to provide opportunities for our pupils to become physically active and confident in a way which supports their health, wellbeing and fitness as they move towards making their own choices as young adults and beyond.
In addition we aim to provide opportunities for children to develop their potential and compete in activities that will help them build character and embed values such as teamwork fairness and respect.
Our plan for the current academic year will be in place and available each year before October half term. For a reviewed summary of last years action plan please see the download menu to the right of this page.
Please see the Sport and P.E. action plan for 2019-20 in the download menu on the right.
Downloads and Further Information
- Reviewed 18-19 action plan
- School Sport Action Plan 2018-2019
- School Sport Action Plan 2017-2018
- School Sport Action Plan 2016-2017
- Sport Action Plan – Overview
- Sport Action Plan – RAG Ratings
- Sport Action Plan – Pre-Requisites
- Sport Action Plan – Participation
- Sport Action Plan – Competition
- Sport Action Plan – Workforce
- Sport Action Plan – Partnerships