At Whickham Parochial we aim to provide a high-quality physical education curriculum that inspires all of our pupils to succeed and excel in sport and other physically demanding activities.
We aim to provide opportunities for our pupils to become physically active and confident in a way which supports their health, wellbeing and fitness as they move towards making their own choices as young adults and beyond.
In addition we aim to provide opportunities for children to develop their potential and compete in activities that will help them build character and embed values such as teamwork fairness and respect.
Downloads and Further Information
- School Sport Action Plan 2018-2019
- School Sport Action Plan 2016-2017 (xlsx)
- Sport Action Plan – Overview (PDF)
- Sport Action Plan – RAG Ratings (PDF)
- Sport Action Plan – Pre-Requisites (PDF)
- Sport Action Plan – Participation (PDF)
- Sport Action Plan – Competition (PDF)
- Sport Action Plan – Workforce (PDF)
- Sport Action Plan – Partnerships (PDF)