All documentation on this website can be made available as hard copies upon request. Please ask at the School Office.
Thank you for taking an interest in our school. You can download the latest school Prospectus below.
If the policy you are interested in is not currently available online, please ask at the School Office and we will be pleased to assist you.
- Whickham Parochial School Admissions Policy 2017 (doc)
- Anti-Bullying Policy (doc)
- Assessment and reporting policy
- Behaviour & Discipline Policy (doc)
- British Values Statement (docx)
- Charges and Remissions Policy (doc)
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy 2016-17 (doc)
- Governor Register of Pecuniary Interests (docx)
- Complaints Policy (doc)
- Equal Opportunities Policy (doc)
- SEN Policy Primary 2014 (doc)
- Snow and Bad Weather Policy (docx)
SEND INFORMATION REPORT
As part of the government’s reforms around special educational needs (SEN) and with the introduction of the new code of Practice in September 2014, local authorities are required to publish a local offer showing the support available to disabled children and young people and those with SEN and their families and carers.
Please download below the Gateshead local offer information pack for parents and carers of children aged 5-16
This booklet was produced jointly by Gateshead Council and the health service in partnership with parents and carers. It will help us to make sure that we are providing the sort of services that families have told us they need. It will be reviewed every 12 months so that it continues to reflect the views and needs of families living in Gateshead.
Please find below our report that outlines the support for SEN that you can expect from us at Swalwell Primary School.
Should you have any queries regarding SEN provision at our school please contact us on 0191 433 4000.
Swalwell Primary School’s designated Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator is Mr P Hampson.